Port Royal Sightseeing and Gloria's Seafood Experience from Kingston
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingston, Jamaica
- Product code: P1W0LM
Experience the extraordinary when you step away from the fast-paced Kingston Commercial District and treat yourself to the sights of Port Royal and a delectable seafood lunch at Gloria's seafood restaurant!
- Sightseeing Tour of the City of Pirates
- Tour the Old Fort and Museum
- Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on the upper deck of the famous Gloria's restaurant
- A Family-friendly experience
Your journey to the city once referred to at the "wickedest city" in the Caribbean begins with your pick-up from your hotel making your way through the streets of Kingston, Jamaica. Inspiring famous films like the "Pirates of the Caribbean" your sightseeing experience will have you visualizing how legendary pirates like Henry Morgan lived as you learn about the history of the disaster befallen city which has been repeatedly ravaged by hurricanes, fires, and earthquakes. Take a walk through the fort and view over a dozen cannons, and the old Royal Artillery Store which is now known as the "Giddy House".
Next is your seafood experience at the highly acclaimed Gloria’s upper-deck restaurant. When visitors taste Gloria’s they will keep coming back for more. We definitely recommend that you try the Fish soup as an appetizer, and perhaps try the Curried Shrimp platter after- with side orders of Festival and Bammy a traditional Jamaican side order with historical roots going back to the Tainos.
All meals are doe to order so while there is a little wait time, your experience will be a pleasant surprise.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Admission Fees
- Lunch/Dinner Reservation at Gloria's Port Royal Restaurant (Cost of Meals and Drinks Excluded)
- Well-appointed private air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- The cost of Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible