Falmouth Food and Culture Tour from Falmouth Cruise Port
From USD US$50.00
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PNCABA
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Authentic Jamaican Culinary Experience
- Live like a local
In between tastings, view the Georgian architecture adopted from England by many plantation owners and preserved on several of the town’s buildings today. Learn how the town of Falmouth became a thriving seaport in its hey-dey, and enjoy the local fare and interaction with local vendors against the intriguing back drop of the rich, historic features characterizing this town.
Leave your tour with an appreciation for Jamaica’s history, savoured through its food and culture.
- Port Meet and Greet
- Admission fee
- Food Tour Guide
- Food and Drinks Tasting (Enough for Lunch)
- Bottled Water
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Confirmation will be received in 24 hrs.
- Guest can check in for their tour starting at 10:30 am
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Sun visors or hats and sun glasses are also recommended