Bob Marley Mausoleum, Nine Miles Tour from Runaway Bay
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: P85JGT
Have a Mystical Experience at Nine Miles, the birthplace of Bob Marley. Take in the world-famous Rastafarian religion, culture, and practices - a must for every reggae enthusiast!
- A family Friendly Experience.
- See the place where Bob Marley grew up and was laid to rest.
- A cultural experience of the world-famous Rastafarian religion.
- Private Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Your Bob Marley experience starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby, where you will embark on a musical pilgrimage from Kingston to the birthplace and final resting place of the King of Reggae, Bob Marley.
Take in the beautiful scenery as your driver navigates the narrow, winding country roads to the mountain village of Nine Mile and enjoy tales of the life and times of young Bob Marley. This mystical experience exposes you to the world famous Rastafarian religion, culture and practices - a must for every reggae enthusiast!
Your visit to Bob Marley's home at Nine Mile will let you see where he spent some of his formative years as well as where his body was laid to rest and get a chance to learn about Marley’s childhood and his rise to international stardom.
On the way back have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centers, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Guide
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible