Bob Marley Natural Mystic Tour from Kingston
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: St. Ann
- Product code: PMVENF
Immerse yourself in the history surrounding the Legendary Bob Marley at the Bob Marley Mausoleum, located in the lush hills of Nine Miles, St. Ann. You will also cool off in the beautiful white river as you float down stream on your White River Tubing Adventure.
- Serene float downstream through a lush tropical forest
- Chance to swim in the beautiful waters of the White River
- Visit to the resting place of the Legendary Bob Marley
- Once in a lifetime immersion into some of the natural and historical culture of the island
It all started on 6th February 1945 at Nine Mile, St. Ann, where the King of Reggae Bob Marley was born. He would often visit his birthplace to meditate in his single bed that was referred to in his song 'Is this Love'. You can view Marley and his mother, Cedall Booker’s tomb on this property; as well as, the very same bed he mentioned in his song. We then move on to tubing on the White River in St. Mary, sail away on your own tube along the river. Let the flow of the river massage you in its arms as you enjoy the ride and soak up your natural surroundings.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Professional Chauffeur'
- Meals and Drinks (Optional Lunch Stop Available with meals costing US10-20 per person)
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Dress code is smart casual (comfortable walking shoes for tour at Nine Miles), wear swimwear under your cloths and water shoes for tubing adventure, bring suitable sunscreen and a hat is recommended.
- Bring a towel, change of cloths and no jewelry as this can be lost during tubing adventure.