Authentic Reggae Fusion Tour from Kingston
- Duration : 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : PBRZLY
Available: Mondays to Saturdays
Experience Bob Marley’s and Peter Tosh's visionary legacy via Bob Marley Museum, Peter Tosh Museum & the Tuff Gong International studio with an interactive behind the scenes look at Reggae from Kingston to the world!
- Immerse yourself in the life of Bob Marley and Peter Tosh
- Learn how compact discs are made, duplicated and labeled for world wide distribution
- Learn about the history of reggae and how each musician has added their own flare to the music
Your first stop on your reggae journey is The Bob Marley Museum, the former home of the reggae legend. Bob’s home is filled with rich memories and treasured mementos, which seek to preserve the life and accomplishment of this great Jamaican and outstanding musician.
Enter the Museum and allow us to envelop you with the sights and sounds of Bob, as you take a guided tour of this Jamaican Heritage site. Our friendly, charming and knowledgeable guides will escort you through the grounds, which include the Main House, Exhibition Hall, Theatre, Gift Shop and Café.
Your next stop will take you into the life of Singer, musician, composer, and rebel Peter Tosh, who cut a swathe through the Jamaican musical scene, both as a founding member of the wailers and as a solo artist. He toured with the Rolling Stones and had an international hit with a duet with Mick Jagger, then toured again to equally rapturous world audiences as the headlining act. The great Peter Tosh even influenced the music of the Legendary Bob Himself and your tour will take you into to life of the Rebel himself.
As the springboard in the preparation and perfection of an artiste's performance and recording, the Tuff Gong International Studio Rehearsal Room is the next stop on your guided tour, an edu-taining and interactive revelation of music making's intricacies. Replete with stage, mics and stands, instruments to include one of Bob Marley's very own grand pianos, keyboard, trap drums, control board, mirrors plus seating, your tour will explore this entity's history and purpose.Included
- Private Hotel pick-up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well appointed air conditioned vehicles
- Professional Chauffeur'/Driver Guide
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes.