Horseback Ride and Swim Excursion from Kingston
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PWCJK4
- Private Hotel pick up & drop off
- Get to swim with, hold and feed the sharks
- Cross the Caribbean Sea on a glass bottom kayak
- Take part in pirate antics and treasure hunt at Little Port Royal
- Stroll through a rainforest and see colourful macaws
- Complementary lunch
stop (Meals not included
The ride commences from the Stables and you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing the site of a Taino Village and into a tropical rain forest. The friendly and humorous guides give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica.
The trail ride meanders through various sections of the Seville heritage site and takes you to a private and beautiful beach area. Here guests are given the opportunity to swim bareback and frolic with the horse in the magnificent Caribbean Sea. The sea is crystal clear and white sands allow for great swimming and picture taking opportunities.
The ride concludes with a ride on a new trail, to see the English pier and warehouse before going into the jungle again and back to where you started.
Come sample our hospitality and the beauty of Jamaica!
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional and friendly guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Weight limit for horseback Riding tour is 250 lbs.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- All participants must 3 ft in height and upwards.
- Please note we do not allow children to ride doubled up with parents.
- A child must be able to handle his own horse, which will be led by one of our guides.
- All children under 18 years of age must wear a safety helmet, which we provide and a life jacket is compulsory for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers.