Dolphin Cove Tour from Runaway Bay
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: PX76R8
Enjoy a day watching dolphins at Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios, Jamaica’s number one marine attraction. Your full-day admission also allows you to interact with stingrays, and snorkel in pristine Caribbean waters.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Take to the Caribbean Sea on a Glass-bottom Boat Ride
- Watch Dolphins at play
Your general admission ticket will give you access to a full range of activities and adventures, including the chance to cross the crystal clear Caribbean waters in a glass-bottom kayak, and stroll through the jungle looking for iguanas, and exotic birds.
Pet and feed stingrays, while swimming among the graceful creatures in complete safety, and hunt for treasure in the shops of Little Port Royal pirate’s village. Captain your own boat on the waves of the Caribbean Sea, enjoying
spectacular views of the coast as you go.
Dolphin Cove is the place to spend the day enjoying lots of fun activities. There is something for everyone. Your entrance includes full use of the following activities.
- Mini-boats and explore the coast
- Interact and snorkel with stingrays
- Take a glass-bottom kayak ride to explore the fascinating
- Watch our hilarious Shark Show
- Interact with exotic birds, snakes, and iguanas on the Jungle
- Relax on a glistening white sandy beaches
Lose yourself in Paradise!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- General Admission to Dolphin Cove
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 4-24 hrs after booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual and wear swimwear under
your clothes, and water shoes.
- NO Jewellery allowed during activities
- Bring a change of clothes and spare carrier bag for wet clothes