Reach Falls Adventure Tour from Port Antonio
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Port Antonio, Jamaica
- Product code: PDZBQV
Visit the cradle of tourism in Jamaica, the home of “NATURALLY”, Port Antonio. Relax and let the natural beauty along the river banks bring peace to your mind and body.
- Private Hotel/Port pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive into the Jamaican countryside
- Spend the time filled with splashing and swimming in the cool river waters at the Reach Falls
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby or Port Antonio Cruise Port as you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the beautiful Reach Falls.
Have a great day at Reach Falls on the island of Naturally! Discovered by runaway slaves from plantations in the neighbouring parish of St Thomas who sought refuge in the hills of the John Crow mountains. Reach Falls is a luxurious eco-attraction hidden in the Montane Forrest on the John Crow Mountain Range.
The attraction offers a unique blend of comfort, relaxation, and adventure. Reach Falls is centered on an exotic waterfall cascading down a rock face into an emerald river pool. The lush greenery from the Montane Forrest and the refreshing pool beneath the cascading waterfall promises a memorable experience. Reach Falls offers the opportunity to enjoy the cascading waterfall, a picnic area, and a guided tour upstream the Driver’s River (which feeds the waterfall) featuring a visit inside the legendary underwater cave.
At the end of your tour, have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centres, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice-cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before returning to your cruise ship or hotel/villa with a heart filled with Jamaica.
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off - Shared
- Professional driver and guide
- Admission Fees
- Local taxes
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and water shoes. Bring a Towel
- Not Wheelchair accessible