Kingston City Tour from Kingston
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PF5PY0
Experience a taste of Jamaica’s Capital City on this day tour from Kingston. Journey through the streets of the Capital City - the melting pot of Jamaica's heritage, culture and culinary delights.
- See Kingston's famous attractions, including Bob Marley Museum
- Stop for lunch at Market Place
- Explore a taste of Jamaica’s capital city
Port Royal was once the busiest city of the Caribbean. During the time of the Buccaneers, Port Royal was a bustling centre for trading legitimate and ill-gotten wealth. Disaster has befallen the city many times though and it has been repeatedly ravaged by hurricanes and earthquakes. The largest of these earthquakes occurred in 1692, sending 90% of the city under water. Port Royal is now a sleepy fishing town containing crumbling run-down remnants of its former glory.
Next is Devon House, a mansion built by Jamaica’s first black millionaire in 1881. Tour interiors of this grand house and experience the best tasting home made ice cream ranked 5th in the world. Stop for lunch at Market Place where you can choose from a wide variety of international and local cuisine or dine at Usain Bolt's Tracks and Records, a restaurant, sports bar and mini-museum featuring the world's fastest man (meals not included).
After lunch, visit the Bob Marley Museum, sited in the musician’s former home. Take a guided tour of the house where he lived and became reggae legend. This museum was even the US President's first stop when he arrived in Jamaica. Enjoy the comfortable and scenic drive back to your hotel to end your trip.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress casual with confortable walking