Fern Gully & Ocho Rios Highlight Tour
- Duration : 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ocho Rios, St. Ann
- Product code : PLHU6L - LDT
On your visit to Ocho Rios, Jamaica we give you a taste of Jamaica with love!
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive around the town
- Highlight tour of the Famous Furn Gully and the Town of Ocho Rios
- Complementary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Get a sweet taste of Ocho Rios as you step onto the soil of Jamaica. Your personal driver/guide awaits you with private transportation and we will start off heading north for a highlights tour of Ocho Rios Town and tour of Fern Gully.
Ocho Rios (Spanish for "Eight Rivers") is a town on the north coast of Jamaica. Inside the town, we will visit a craft market and fruits & vegetable market where local craftsmen and farmers carry their local produce to sell. View the famous 100 year old clock-tower and enjoy the fun atmosphere. Afterwards, we will go to Turtle Beach where you can relax and enjoy a swim in the azure waters.
The beach is family friendly, with both restrooms and restaurants available.
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 4 Adults per reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swim wear under your cloths and water shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible