ATV Outback Adventure Tour from Negril
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Negril, Jamaica
- Product code: PJF8FU
Enjoy an exciting ATV adventure through acres of Jamaican wildlife. Go off-road and stop for pictures at spots with amazing views of the Jamaican countryside.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Spend the time filled with adventure and fun off the beaten path
- Free access to pool and waterslide at attraction
After a brief orientation and helmet fitting, the tour will get rolling as you start your engines and get ready for an epic adventure! Enjoy an experience of a lifetime as you truly take these machines off-road through magnificent tropical scenery with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from hitting the trail to arriving at Solomon Point a rustic fishing village. Follow your guide through sandy washes, over rocky hills and through strands of hardy mangroves. Once in Salmon Point, relax on the unspoiled sandy beach and catch your breath before heading back. Make a quick stop at the mineral bath for a therapeutic soak.
After an amazing experience, return to your hotel in air-conditioned comfort as you savor the memories of your adventure.Included:
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- Tour Guide/Escort
- Safety Helmet
- All Admission Fees
- Access to pool and waterslide
- Access to mineral bath
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Comfortable Clothing and Closed Shoes are suggested
- Cash/ Credit Card for food and souvenirs.
- Sunscreen, Swimwear, Insect Repellant and a Towel
- A change of clothing after suggested.
- Children ages 6-17 years old must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate.
- The driver of ATV is required to have a valid driver's license.
- Photos available for purchase
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with back/neck problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Maximum Weight 300lbs.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Hotel Pick up will be 30-60 Minutes prior to booked tour