Negril Beach Experience & Rick's Cafe from Falmouth
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PERY9A
Plan a visit to the scenic Rick's Cafe in the Capital of Casual. Soak up the sun and tropical vibes on the miles of white sand beaches, accompanied by a local guide.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive to Negril
- Enjoy seven miles of white-sand beach
- Dine on a delicious lunch of Jamaican jerk chicken and other local delicacies (Meals not included)
Spend some time relaxing and taking a swim in the beautiful Negril waters and as the time gets closer to sunset you will then head to Rick's cafe'.
RICK’S CAFE was the first public bar and restaurant of its type on the West End Cliffs of Negril, offering an alternative to Negril's majestic seven-mile beach. From the beginning, Rick's Cafe boasted an unrivalled view of the sunset from its naturally formed cliffs. Over the years, visitors and locals alike have designated Rick's Cafe as Negril's premier gathering spot and the sunsets have become a Jamaican tradition.
Enjoy the welcoming and entertaining ambience of Rick's Cafe in the Capital of Casual.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed private air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and bring a towel and water shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Cliff Diving is optional and at the risk of each guest