Irie Blue Hole, Horseback Ride n Swim and Zipline Adventure Tour from Runaway Bay
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: PRJF1S
Plan a visit to the scenic World Heritage Site of Seville for an adventurous horseback ride and swim tour, then to the famous Irie Blue Hole for a plunge in the cool blue waters followed by an awesome Zipline adventure to remember!
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the Jamaican countryside
- Spend the time filled with riding along historic sites, splashing in the cool blue waters at the Irie Blue Hole and soaring through the trees on an amazing Zipline adventure.
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby as you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the Seville World Heritage Site.
Your group of experienced guides, who will be with you every step of the way, will provide an introductory session to ensure your safety and full enjoyment of the tour. Gear up, mount your horse and prepare for a relaxing adventure as you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing the site of a Taino village, the preserved ruins of a sugar mill and many other points of interest around this World Heritage Site. The friendly and humorous guides will give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica.
Your next stop is the Island Gully Falls and Blue Hole, you will enjoy rustic nature at its best. Jump, dive or swing from ropes into the pristine watering hole. Swim under the waterfall and discover hidden caves or just sit on a rock and relax under the calming waters of the falls. Hike along the stream and discover more pools and waterfalls or relax on a rock and just absorb the sun’s rays, all while in the capable hands of an expert tour guide.
After a short lunch, your final stop will provide an exhilarating adventure flying over the magnificent rainforest canopy and limestone cliffs. Whisk through the verdant rainforest canopy and glide from one platform to another, while you catch a glimpse of the Dunn's River Falls near Ocho Rios!
At the end of your adventure, enjoy a relaxing drive back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- All Safety Gear
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be at least 3 ft in height
- Children under 18 years of age must wear a safety helmet (provided).
- Life jackets are required for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers (provided).
- Weight must not exceed 250 pounds
Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. Horseback Riding and ziplining are not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other serious medical conditions.