City Sightseeing Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour from Port Royal Cruise Port
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Port Royal, Jamaica
- Product code: PL2YEU
If you're looking for the best things to do in Kingston, Jamaica. This Hop-On-Hop-Off tour gives the perfect flexibility to choose where and when you travel from Port Royal.
- Port pick up & drop off
- Family-Friendly Experience
- Multiple Stops including attractions, shopping, and culinary interests
- Instant confirmation
Soak up the sun-drenched scenery and history-rich atmosphere of Kingston, Jamaica on this Hop-On-Hop-Off tour of the city. Settle into a seat in the air-conditioned sightseeing bus and set off through the streets of the City of Music. Enjoy a lively narrated tour as you learn about the city's history and entertainment scene. As you ride from the Kingston Cruise Port, hop on or hop off at the many different locations to explore great restaurants, shopping, and attractions.
- Port Royal
- Bob Marley Museum
- Trench Town Culture Yard
- Tuff Gong International Recording Studio
- Peter Tosh Museum
- Devon House
- The Institute of Jamaica (Home of the Natural History Museum)
- Jamaica National Gallery
- National Heroes Park
- Emancipation Park
- Kingston Craft Market
Zip-around and enjoy the various scenes of the city with its rich history, and culture before hopping on for your return trip to the Kingston Cruise Port.
- Port pick up and drop off
- Hourly Hop-on/Hop-off Shuttles
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks
- Admission Fees
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes
- Cameras are not allowed inside most museums and gallery attractions and you will be advised accordingly at each attraction.