Dunn's River Falls & Jungle River Tubing Adventure Tour from Kingston
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingston, Jamaica
- Product code: PNPGJJ
Plan a visit to the famous Dunn's River Falls in the scenic tropical paradise of St. Ann followed by a Jungle River Tubing Adventure on what promises to be an experience to remember.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- An Adventurous Climb at the Famous Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Spend the time filled with splashing, through the rapids on a jungle river tubing safari
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Dunn's River Falls & Jungle River Tubing Adventure starts with your pick up at your hotel lobby and you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the famous Dunn's River Falls and Park in the town of Ocho Rios.
Wander through the tropical flora of the park, listening to the chirping of birds and admiring the beautiful scenery. We encourage you to enjoy your escape, as The Dunn's River Falls provides the perfect environment for fun and relaxation and is one of the island's most visited attraction.
Each guest will receive a pre-purchased ticket to enter the location. Once inside the park guests are put into groups and assigned a trained guide who will conduct a brief safety and introductory session before the climb up the falls. The boardwalk along the falls provides easy access for those who wish not to climb to photograph their friends and family so nobody is left out of the fun.
On your way to your next adventure, have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centres, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks.
After a short drive, allow nature to open her arms and embrace you in the cool waters of the white river. After boarding your tube, your well-trained guide will have you laughing while experiencing the rapids and calms of the River. Relax and watch nature unfold the beauty of her flora and fauna as you drift downstream riding your tube through the river's twists, turns and rapids passing over limestone riverbeds and beneath arching bamboo.
At the end of your amazing experience, enjoy a comfortable drive back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age requirement is 8 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes. Bring a towel and water shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum Weight: 260 lbs.