Shared Bob Marley Mausoleum Tour, Nine Miles Jamaica from Falmouth
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PVN6QQ
Have a Mystical Experience at Nine Miles, the birthplace of Bob Marley. Take in the world-famous Rastafarian religion, culture, and practices - a must for every reggae enthusiast!
- Shared Port or Hotel pickup & drop off
- A scenic drive into the countryside
- Spend the time filled with splashing, high diving and rope swinging like Tarzan
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Bob Marley experience starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby, where you will embark on a musical pilgrimage from Falmouth to the birthplace and final resting place of the King of Reggae, Bob Marley.
Take in the beautiful scenery as your driver navigates the narrow, winding country roads to the mountain village of Nine Mile and enjoy tales of the life and times of young Bob Marley. This mystical experience exposes you to the world-famous Rastafarian religion, culture, and practices - a must for every reggae enthusiast!
Your visit to Bob Marley's home at Nine Mile will let you see where he spent some of his formative years as well as where his body was laid to rest and get a chance to learn about Marley’s childhood and his rise to international stardom.
On the way back have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centres, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Shared Port or Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Guide
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible