Da Salty Pig Adventure Tour from Nassau
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nassua, Nassua, Bahamas
- Product code: PBWJ0A
The Salty Pig tour offers a unique experience to an inhabited Bahamian island and Eleuthera's swimming pigs.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic views across the island
- Feed and swim with Eleuthera pigs
Your Da Salty Blue Pig Adventure tour begins from Nassau Harbour on a scenic two and a half hour air-conditioned passenger ferry trip to the island of Spanish Wells in Eleuthera. Once you have arrived on the island you will be met with Salty Pig representatives. You will then ride in a Salty Pig tour boat while given a history lesson on the Spanish Wells. You will then head to the Sand Dollar Bank where you can truly experience the beauty of Bahamas.
You will then be taken to an area best known for sea turtles and hopefully, see a few of them in the wild. Then head to a local restaurant for lunch which is included in the package. After lunch, you will head to Eleuthera Pig island where you will get to feed and swim with them. Upon returning to the Spanish Wells enjoy a walking tour of the island.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Lunch and Drink (1 food item and 1 beverage)
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Not Wheelchair accessible