Stingray Encounter And Snorkel Adventure at Blue Lagoon from Nassau
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nassua, Nassua, Bahamas
- Product code: PNE5MY
Rays the roof with a new animal experience at Blue Lagoon Island. Our certified trainers will teach you about the natural history of the gentle Southern stingray in a fun, dockside briefing.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic views across the island
- Enjoy an awesome encounter with our stingrays
Your stingray encounter and snorkel adventure start from Nassau Harbour on a scenic twenty-minute boat ride from Nassau Harbour to the private Blue Lagoon Island. During your program, you will be able to safely interact with our Stingrays on a shallow platform. Feel their silky smooth fins as they glide under your fingertips, even getting a chance to feed one if you are daring.
These graceful animals are fascinating to watch from above the water but even more exciting to see while snorkelling with them! You are certain to soak up this experience with stingrays and "rays your awareness" for the protection of these beautiful creatures of the sea.
A photographer will be present to capture photos of your experience which can be purchased at our professional photo lab on Blue Lagoon Island after your program.
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (Available at an additional cost of US$10.00/person payable on the day of tour)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Guests under age 4 are not allowed to participate in the Stingray Encounter & Snorkel Program.
- Guests ages 4 to 12 must be accompanied by a responsible, participating, paying adult with a Stingray Encounter & Snorkel Program ticket.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Transportation fee must be paid to the driver at pickup