St. Lucia Gros Piton Mountain Hike Adventure
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Castries, Saint Lucia
- Product code: PT8B5P
This intense and demanding hike is the ideal adventure for those with a passion for an exhilarating outdoors experience.
- Hotel/port pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Intense hike for adventure lovers
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Gros Piton Mountain Hike adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby/cruise port. You are then driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the base of Gros Piton. Gros Piton, a world heritage site which is one of the island's most distinguished and recognized landmarks. Renowned not only for its majestic beauty, but this intense and demanding hike is also the ideal adventure for those with a passion for an exhilarating outdoors experience.
The verdant trail occasionally rocky, wreathed with relics of our colorful past, Brigand caves, lookout points flora, fauna and rich endemic ecosystems all coming alive visibly and narratively through your well-trained guides. At the summit, you are greeted with spectacular vistas, the Caribbean coastline of St. Lucia from as far north as Martinique to as far south as St. Vincent, a reward quite fitting this bodacious challenge.
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water and Fruit Juice
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, walking shoes
- Not suitable for pregnant women, physically challenged individuals or those who suffer from heart/medical conditions.
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Group Specials available for groups of 15 or more persons