San Juan Horseback Riding Adventure Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Product code: PJVV5R
Imagine a horseback riding adventure tour mounted on a beautiful Paso Fino horses in and around 2,200 acres of Puerto Rico's countryside.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Explore Puerto Rico on a beautiful Paso Fino horse
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Horseback riding adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby and you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the horse stables. Mount on beautiful Paso Fino horses and ride in and around 2,200 acres of Puerto Rico's countryside. We provide gentle but spirited, healthy horseback rides that can accommodate beginner, intermediate, and advanced riders. Once guests have checked in, they are taken to the barn area where they are given a basic lesson in horseback riding and orientation on the trail's riding rules.
Once mounted on the horse, the Horseback Ride excursion begins and traverses through table-top ranges, around lakes, and along subtropical forests. We take a short break at the halfway point to give the horses and guests a breather. After the break, we ride back to the reception area taking in the sights and sounds of all the wildlife.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation for private tours
- Weight maximum of 250lbs.
- Adults riding double with children (2-5 years old) must weigh less than 160lbs.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual and closed toe shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Group Specials available for groups of 15 or more persons