Wet N Dirty ATV Adventure Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PGHCJJ
Enjoy an exciting ATV adventure through 980 acres of Jamaican wildlife. Go off-road and stop for pictures at spots with amazing views of the Caribbean Sea. Sample local fruits and learn a little bit more about Jamaican culture.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Spend the time filled with adventure and fun off the beaten path
- Complimentary lunch
Begin you your funfilled day with your pick-up from your hotel lobby by our friendly guide and driver and after a scenic drive, you will arrive at the adventure park.Explore the 1,000-acre property full of lush gardens and homegrown local crops and as you wander through the land, be witness to the breathtaking bird aviary, where exotic and local birds fly overhead.
After a brief orientation and helmet fitting, the tour will get rolling as you start your engines and get ready to get dirty! Enjoy an experience of a lifetime as you truly take these machines off-road through magnificent tropical scenery with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from 1100 feet above. With a few stops on the itinerary, you are able to enjoy 980 acres of Jamaica and have a few unique photo opportunities.
While you travel along, pay attention and see hundreds of trees planted by famous and influential people such as in Sir Winston Churchill, Charlie Chaplin, Shakira, Drew Barrymore and more.
At the end of your day, enjoy a comfortable drive back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- Tour Guide/Escort
- Safety Helmet
- All Admission Fees
- Gratuity (Optional)
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing and Closed Shoes are suggested
- Cash for souvenirs.
- A change of clothing after suggested.
- Children ages 6-17 years old must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate. Driver of ATV is required to have a valid driver's licence.