Jamaica Swamp Buggy Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PGDBQK
Experience this one of a kind ATV adventure that takes you trekking through wetland bogs, across rivers and into the tropical jungle of Black River, St. Elizabeth.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- A scenic drive into the St. Elizabeth countryside
- Spend the time filled with adventure and fun off the beaten path
- Immerse yourself in local history, flora and fauna
Your Swamp Buggy Tour begins with your pick up at your hotel lobby by your friendly driver. You will then ride in air-conditioned comfort to the beautiful parish of St. Elizabeth, where your adventure will begin on the waters of Black River. This one of a kind ATV adventure, unique to Jamaica, takes you on a seventy-five-minute long trek through wetland bogs, across rivers, and into the tropical jungle. The swamp safari ends on a limestone island in the heart of the lower morass where guests get immersed in local history, fauna, and endemic flora. Don't miss your chance to look out at the beauty of Jamaica from the 50′ tall observation tower outfitted with special sightseeing binoculars.
Stop for a bite to eat at any of the eateries on the island and enjoy delectable Jamaican cuisine and wash it down with a cold Red Stripe Beer or natural Fruit Punch Juice.
At the end of your day, ride in comfort back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!Included:
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Driver/Guide and Tour Escort
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Wear comfortable clothing, sun hat and closed shoes are suggested
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Bring Cash/ Credit Card for food and souvenirs, Sunscreen and Insect Repellant
- Wheelchair-bound guests are welcome
- Max. weight 260lbs