Puerto Seco Beach Excursion from Falmouth
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PDCL1A
Unwind to the sound of sea waves and cool off in the calming waters of the Caribbean Sea at the Puerto Seco Beach. Treat yourself to a day of relaxation as you stretch out on the soft, white sands of this private beach. Enjoy the many watersports offered and indulge in delectable Jamaican cuisine.
- Hotel/Port pick up & drop off
- A scenic drive into the countryside
- Private, white-sand beach beside the cool Caribbean Sea
- Test your skills on the Wibit floating obstacle course
Your Puerto Seco Beach experience starts with your pickup by your friendly driver from your hotel lobby, then you are taken on a scenic drive from your hotel to Discovery Bay. Situated along the gorgeous Caribbean Sea, this privately owned beach is paradise away from crowded beaches. Head toward the water to claim your spot on the soft sand.
Swim in the warm Caribbean Sea or dip in the 150-foot pool, as well as shade under large beach huts on a first-come, first-serve basis. Beach chairs (US$5) and umbrellas (US$5) are available for rent if the shade under the thatch is all spoken for, or rent a private cabana which comes with a six-pack of beer, juice and water, a fruit plate and personal butler.
If you're feeling active, test your skills on Jamaica's only Wibit floating obstacle course, a challenging load of fun that puts even the best sense of balance to the test, or take a Glass bottom boat tour, go snorkelling, paddleboarding, kayaking or diving for an experience to remember!
For lunch, treat yourself to sumptuous Jamaican cuisine available at the Jerk Shack. Enjoy burgers, fish, jerk chicken and pork and wash it down with a nice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical Fruit Juice.
At the end of the day, enjoy the convenience of being chauffeured back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All local taxes and fees
- Well-appointed private air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Watersport Fees
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 5 years old free
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring a towel and water shoes
- Large groups can rent a private cabana for $150
- Watersport come at a separate cost