Calypso Jungle River Rafting Adventure from Kingston
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingston, Jamaica
- Product code: PF0EFT
Plan a visit for some safari rafting in the scenic White River in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. This activity provides enough thrills for the avid adventure seeker; with enough easy fun for juniors and seniors!
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Adventurous River Tubing Ride down the White River
- Family Friendly Activity
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city allow nature to open her arms and embrace you in the cool waters of the White River. After boarding your Authentic Jamaican Bamboo Raft, your well-trained guide will have you laughing while experiencing the rapids and calms of the White River. Relax and watch nature unfold the beauty of her flora and fauna as you drift downstream riding your raft through the river's twists, turns and rapids passing over limestone riverbeds and beneath arching bamboo.
At the end of your tour, have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centres, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Weight limit: 250 lbs
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and water shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible