Bob Marley Museum and Kingston Sightseeing from Port Royal Cruise Port
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingston, Jamaica
- Product code: PQAB5Q
One of Kingston’s great pleasures is its rich history and culture. Experience the Bob Marley Museum, home of the reggae legend which seeks to preserve the life and accomplishment of this great Jamaican and outstanding musician.
- Immerse yourself in the life of the legendary Bob Marley
- Learn about the history of reggae and how this musician has added his own flair to the music
- Devon House highlight
- A truly Jamaican Experience for the Entire Family
Your authentic Kingston experience set off with your pick-up at the Port Royal Cruise Port and you are driven in air-conditioned comfort to the city known as the"Heartbeat of Jamaica".
Relax and enjoy the best Kingston has to offer and learn about the culture, history and heritage. See the historic buildings and sights and observe Jamaicans go about their daily activities in the streets and markets as you journey around the city to visit the former home of reggae legend Bob Marley.
Enter the Museum and allow settings to envelop you with the sights and sounds of Bob, as you take a guided tour of this Jamaican Heritage site. Your friendly, charming and knowledgeable guides will escort you through the grounds, which include the Main House, Exhibition Hall, Theatre, Gift Shop and Café.
As your time in Kingston comes to an end, enjoy a stop at the famous devon house for a sample of authentic Jamaican Ice-cream ranked 4th as one of the world's best tasting ice-cream. Select from any of the many flavors available which you can enjoy in the courtyard or on the lawn.
At the end of your experience, hop onto your vehicle for your return drive to your cruise will a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Well-appointed private air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission Fee (Bob Marley Museum)
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Meals and Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual (comfortable walking shoes recommended)
- Bring cash for the purchase of meals and gift/souvenirs.