Craighton Blue Mountain Coffee Tasting & Farm Tour from Port Royal Cruise Port
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingston
- Product code: PMCX5D
Leave the busy Town behind and see the panoramic Blue Mountains on what promises to be a breathtaking coffee farm experience at the Craighton Coffee Estate.
- Blue Mountain Highlight
- Tour the world-famous Blue Mountain Coffee Farm for a peek into how one of the world most expensive coffee is farmed and processed
- Coffee Tasting of Fresh Roasted Coffee
- Complimentary lunch stop at a local Blue Mountain Eatery (Meals and Drinks not included)
Your Blue Mountain experience begins with a relaxing drive from your hotel into the Blue Mountain countryside. Enjoy a bit of sightseeing in the mountains as you drive from Kingston up to New Castle where a stop for photos at the New Castle military barracks which was established in 1841 by the British. Take in the beautiful view before leaving for the Craighton Coffee Estate.
At the Creighton Blue Mountain Coffee Farm, you will enjoy an hour-long education experience taking you into the history of coffee and how it made its way to Jamaica. Learn about the different types of coffee and roasts followed by a coffee tasting experience of some fresh roasted Blue Mountain Coffee from the estate farm. After your tasting experience, your guide will then take you on a short hiking tour of the coffee farm with more information on the farm and the current crop of coffee plants. Feel free to purchase you own pack of authentic Blue Mountain Coffee at the end of your tour.
On the way back have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of the local eateries, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice-cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drink before heading back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Admission Fees (Craighton Coffee Estate)
- Well-appointed private air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable hiking/walking shoes and environmentally friendly insect repellant
- Not Wheelchair accessible