5-Day Mini Reggae Vacation in Kingston, Jamaica (2 adults + 2 Kids)
- Duration: 5 Days (approx.)
- Location: Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: PRH5A5
Experience Jamaica, its people, places, culture, heritage, and delicious local cuisines for Reggae month in the capital city of Kingston. Visit iconic reggae historical sites and learn about the birth of a world-renown musical heritage!Highlights
- 5 Days/4 Nights Continental Accommodation at a Kingston 4-star Hotel
- Family Day Trip to Bob Marley Mausoleum and Dunn's River Falls
- Kingston Reggae Experience at Bob Marley Museum and Trench Town
- Excellent value for money (Book Now and Travel Anytime between February 1 - February 29, 2020)
- Private Arrival and Departure Transfer (Norman Manley International Airport)
After checking in, you will be escorted to the meeting room for your orientation session and then the rest of the day is yours to enjoy. Located in the heart of New Kingston, your hotel the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a home away from home in the tasteful, affordable Kingston accommodation. Smartly appointed with intuitive amenities and Caribbean flair, their rooms and suites offer space, style, and comfort for business travelers, couples, groups, and families – at an amazing value. All accommodation features complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with premium channels, as well as in-room safes.
General Hotel Amenities
- 24-hour business center
- A gift shop
- A gym with 24-hour access
- An outdoor pool
- A Restaurant/lounge
- Complimentary daily breakfast served in the restaurant
- Comfy rooms with one king bed or two double beds
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Flat Screen TV
- Alarm Clock Radio
- Cable Television with premium sports and movie channels
- Ironing Board & Iron
- In-Room Safe
- Free Wi-Fi Access
Your mini-reggae vacation reggae package includes a family sightseeing reggae tour of Kingston. This includes visiting the Bob Marley Museum and Trench Town. It is available every day except on Sundays. You will also visit the burial and birthplace of Bob Marley in Nine Miles, Jamaica, with a stop at the famous Dunn's River Falls. These activities are available daily and include a private shuttle service to any of the scheduled Reggae Month event in Kingston for 1 day. (See Calendar of Events). Customize your trip by choosing your preferred morning to do your excursions for a reggaetastic experience. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to confirm your daily activity. Due to the high demand in Reggae Month, early reservation is highly recommended.
At the end of your vacation, enjoy a comfortable ride back the Kingston Airport for your departure flight home.
- 4 Nights/5 Days Continental Accommodation at the Knutsford Court Hotel (Valid for stay between February 1 - February 29, 2020)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Private Airport Transfers (Arrival and Return from the Kingston Airport - KIN)
- Kingston Reggae Excursion (Tour Transportation, Bob Marley Museum and Trench Town Culture Tour)
- Bob Marley Nine Mile and Dunn's River Falls Experience (Tour Transportation and All Admission Fees)
- Reggae Month Event Shuttle (Single Day Private Shuttle - Available for 8 hours)
- Well-appointed private air-conditioned vehicles for Tour and Airport Transfers
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Accommodation is based on 2 adults and 2 children (up to age 12) staying in a standard/deluxe room
- All sales are final, but credits may be issued towards the purchase of future vacation package
- The hotel may require the guest's credit card upon check-in for any incidental charges incurred by the guest during their stay.
- This Package is Valid for Stay from February 1 to February 29, 2020 - Subject to Availability (Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply). To confirm your desired travel dates, contact your El Sol Vida concierge agent by email or phone with your request (confirmation will take up to 24 hrs). Travel dates are non-changeable once confirmed.
- Customers must provide their arrival and departure flight details once travel dates are confirmed
An optional payment plan is available with a 20% deposit by credit/debit card only. The remaining balance will be charged in monthly installments calculated based on your requested travel date with the final payment due 30 days prior to the check-in date. All reservations using the payment plan will remain unconfirmed until the final payment is received and verified.