Historic Falmouth Sightseeing & Jamaica Bobsled Adventure Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PN43BG
Enjoy more of what Jamaica has to offer with a historic highlight of the town of Falmouth followed by an adventurous and wild ride at Mystic Mountain Rainforest Adventure Park on a Jamaican Bobsled ride!
- Hotel/ Port pick up & drop off
- A scenic drive into the countryside
- Historical Highlight Tour of Falmouth, Jamaica
- Experience an exhilarating bobsled ride through the dense tropical landscape
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Historical Falmouth Highlight and Jamaica Bobsled Adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby or the cruise terminal where you will embark on through the streets of Falmouth, Jamaica and on scenic roadways to the Mystic Mountain Rainforest Adventure Park.
Your historic Falmouth sightseeing tour will take you on a brief highlight tour of the town of Falmouth. It was named after Falmouth Cornwall in England, the birthplace of Sir William Trelawny the Governor of Jamaica who was instrumental in its establishment. The town was meticulously planned from the start, with wide streets in a regular grid, adequate water supply, and public buildings. It even had piped water before New York City. Stop at St. Peters Anglican Church built-in 1795. See the Falmouth All-Age School which is housed in a former army barracks, Fort Balcarres. Stop at the Old Court House. Stop at William Knibb Memorial and see the fastest man in the world, Usain Bolt High School. Next, you will travel along the beautiful northern coastline to the town of Ocho Rios for your wild bobsled ride!
Once you are checked in for your tour, you will be greeted by your friendly guide who will secure you in the Sky Explorer chair to make your way up to your Bobsled starting point. This provides a great opportunity to take in the scenery of Ocho Rios as you soar above the treetops on the skylift. It's now time for the main event, strap in and hold onto your hat for this is one wild ride! Your bobsled ride will have you whooshing down a 1000-meter long track installed into the side of the mountain.
At the end of your Bobsled ride, you can enjoy the many other free amenities available such as the Mystic Pavillion and Lookout Tower, Mystic Waterslide and Infinity-edge pool, Hummingbird Garden, Nature Trail or have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at the Mystic Dining Restaurant, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice-cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- Admission Fees and Local Taxes
- SKY EXPLORER chair-lift
- Bobsled ride
- Mystic Pavilion and Lookout Tower
- Mystic Waterslide and Infinity-edge pool
- Hummingbird Garden
- Well-appointed private air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks (Available for purchase at the Mystic Dining Restaurant)
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress Code is smart casual, wear your swimsuit under your clothes and bring a towel if you wish to use the pool
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Minimum height of 46 inches (1.17 meters)
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kilograms)
- Not Wheelchair accessible