4- Play Combo Adventure Tour (Dunn's River Climb, Zipline , ATV & Horseback Ride And Swim) - Ticket ONLY (Jamaican W/ID)
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Product code: P068ZZ
This unique 4 Pack will have you talking forever! Zipline your way over then begin your climb of the legendary Dunn's River Falls. Cruise on the ATV Safari with cliff jumping and enjoy the unique Horseback Ride N Swim experience.
- Spend the time filled with climbing, riding, driving and just having a blast
- Complimentary Authentic Jamaican Lunch
- Family-friendly environment
Please wear your swimsuit under your clothes and get ready for fun! After a pickup from your designated meeting location at Chukka Cove Llandovery, enjoy a short but scenic drive to Dunn's River Falls, a famous Jamaican waterfall and popular tourist attraction. The falls are 180 feet high and 600 feet long with natural, terraced steps for climbing. Explore the most climbed falls in the world. Start at the base of the Waterfall where it enters the Caribbean Sea and feel the refreshing sensation of natural mineral water, as you climb the Falls with the help of a Dunn’s River Guide.
Your adventure continues with an authentic Jamaican lunch at Peter’s Point before saddling up for the unique Horseback Ride ‘N’ Swim tour. Experience the beauty of Jamaica atop your trusted horse as you ride from land into the warmth of the Caribbean Sea. Then it’s time to take a ride on the wild side on your powerful ATV Quad Bike as you journey through the scenic countryside on the rugged dirt trails. End with a thrill at a private ocean-side cove, where you can jump from the cliffs into the pristine blue waters below; a revitalizing experience that will create memories to last a lifetime!
At the end of your day, enjoy a comfortable drive back to meeting point with a heart filled with Jamaica.
- Shuttle Service from Designated Meeting Point
- Admission Fees (Dunn's River Falls, Zipline, ATV & Horseback Ride)
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Sneakers (closed-toe shoes are mandatory for ziplining) and water shoe
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash or credit card for gifts, photos, souvenirs, and snacks.
- Must show a valid driver's license to drive ATV.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Maximum weight: 250lbs.
- Not accessible to pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with back or neck problems.
- All ATV drivers must show a valid driver's license
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund