Jungle River Tubing plus Green Grotto Cave and Horse Ride & Swim Tour from Montego Bay
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: P4V0QK
Come join us on the adventure of a lifetime Jungle River Tubing on the rapids of the Rio Bueno, enjoying the unique Sand N Saddle Horseback Riding experience and discovering the mysteries of the Green Grotto Caves!
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Spend the time filled with river tubing, riding, swimming, exploring, and just having a blast
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
- Family-friendly environment
Please wear your swimsuit under your clothes and get ready for fun! After a pickup from your hotel lobby by your friendly guide and driver, enjoy a short but scenic drive to the Sand N Saddle private beach.
Saddle up for the unique Horseback Ride ‘N’ Swim tour where you will experience the beauty of Jamaica atop your trusted horse as you ride from land into the warmth of the Caribbean Sea. Then it’s time to take a ride on the wild side as you board your plush rubber tubes and go jungle river tubing down the Rio Bueno for an unforgettable water adventure!
Your adventure continues with a short stop for an authentic Jamaican jerk lunch (meals and drinks not included) at the local Jerk Centre before embarking on a journey into the underworld charm of the Green Grotto Caves.
At the end of your day, enjoy a comfortable drive back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All Admission Fees (Horseback Riding, River Tubing + Green Grotto Caves)
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned Vehicles
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Meals (Available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The dress code is smart casual, shorts suggested, and wear your swimsuit under your clothes. Bring a towel.
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Please note that for horseback riding, we do not allow children to ride doubled up with parents. A child must be able to handle his/her own horse, which will be led by one of our guides.
- Maximum weight: 230lbs.
- Not accessible to pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with back or neck problems.
- For customers who have selected the option to pay a deposit of 20% per participant to secure their tour spot. Please note that this deposit is non-refundable at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 48 hours before their tour date. Regular cancellation policies apply to all reservations paid in full at the time of booking.