Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Runaway Bay
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: PXNV0A
Dunn's River Falls, a popular tourist attraction, is a famous waterfall near Ocho Rios, Jamaica. It is 180 feet high and 600 feet long. The waterfalls is terraced with natural steps for climbing. It is the most climbed falls in the world.
- Private Pickup at Runaway Bay Hotels
- An Adventurous Climb at the Famous Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Complimentary Lunch Stop (Meals not included)
- On Location Craft Market with Beautiful Jamaican Wears
Wander through the tropical flora of the park, listening to the chirping of birds and admiring the beautiful scenery. We encourage you to enjoy your escape, as The Dunn's River Falls provides the perfect environment for fun and relaxation and is one of the island's most visited attraction.
Each guest will receive a pre-purchased ticket to enter the location. Once inside the park guests are put into groups and assigned a trained guide who will conduct a brief safety and introductory session before the climb up the falls. The boardwalk along the falls provides easy access for those who wish not to climb but to photograph their friends and family so nobody is left out of the fun.
Wind down your momentous experience, by having lunch at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centers, enjoying the delicious chicken or pork along with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
What is included
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- All Admission Fees and Local Taxes
- Well Appointed Private Air-conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Falls climbing not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and bring a towel and water shoes for the climbing of the falls
- Not Wheelchair accessible