Dolphin Cove Tour from Ocho Rios
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PZ1ZF2
Enjoy a day watching dolphins at Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios, Jamaica’s number one marine attraction. Your full-day admission also allows you to interact with stingrays, and snorkel in pristine Caribbean waters.
- Private Hotel pick up & drop off
- Take to the Caribbean Sea on a Glass bottom Boat Ride
- Watch Dolphins at play
- Complementary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your general admission ticket will give you access to a full range of activities and adventures, including the chance to cross the crystal clear Caribbean waters in a glass-bottom kayak, and stroll through the jungle looking for iguanas, and exotic birds.
Pet and feed stingrays, while swimming among the graceful creatures in complete safety, and hunt for treasure in the shops of Little Port Royal pirate’s village. Captain your own boat on the waves of the Caribbean Sea, enjoying
spectacular views of the coast as you go.
Dolphin Cove is the place to spend the day enjoying lots of fun activities. There is something for everyone. Your entrance includes full use of the following activities.
- Mini-boats and explore the coast
- Interact and snorkel with stingrays
- Take a glass-bottom kayak ride to explore the fascinating
- Watch our hilarious Shark Show
- Interact with exotic birds, snakes and iguanas on the Jungle
- Relax on a glistening white sandy beaches
Lose yourself in Paradise!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- General Admission to Dolphin Cove
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 4-24 hrs after booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with back problem
- Dress code is smart casual, bring sunscreen and wear swim wear under
your clothes, and water shoes.
- Bring change of clothes and spare carrier bag for wet clothes