Braco Stables Hike and Bike Excursion Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P0AUSS
The tour continues along Pimento Walk where the fragrance of All-Spice (a prime Island export in a bygone era) sweetens the air, and luxuriant sprays of exotic wild orchids abound. Then it’s through lush, tranquil pastures warmed by the sun, and down shady trails bordered with tufts of soft ferns.
There surely is no better way to invigorate body and spirit than in this inspiring natural setting!
This 2 mile hike takes about 60 minutes with an elevated change of approximately 300/400 feet. Our friendly and experienced guides will accompany, you throughout, and there is absolutely no speed limit.
Now its time to rev it up a notch and get those muscles toned and taut! On this leg we invite you to take a fun and relaxing 30-minute cycle over gently undulating terrain, past the stables, through sun-drenched hedgerows of vibrant bougainvillea and local farmland and head for the beach
The gentle waves are welcoming and you may wish to enjoy a cool, refreshing dip before cycling back to Braco Estate where your tour ends.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional and friendly guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for pregnant women