Braco Stables Horseback Ride and Swim Excursion from Falmouth
- Duration : 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : PC4V1H
The ride commences from the Stables and you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing tranquil farmlands of the locals living close by. The friendly and humorous guides give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica. There is even an old abandoned airstrip, which was built during the 2nd World War and was later used for smuggling of marijuana “ganja”.
The trail ride meanders down to the north coast shoreline and takes you to a private and beautiful beach area. Here guests are given the opportunity to swim bareback and frolic with the horse in the magnificent Caribbean Sea. The sea is crystal clear and white sands allow for great swimming and picture taking opportunities.
The ride concludes by the gardens brimming with pimento trees, bougainvillea and fishtail palms. Lounge with a cool drink from the gazebo and spy on the hummingbirds gossiping with the orchids. Come sample our hospitality and the beauty of Trelawny, Jamaica!
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional and friendly guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Weight limit for horseback Riding tour is 250 lbs.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for pregnant women