Usain Bolt's Tracks and Records, National Heroes Circle and National Gallery Tour from Kingston
- Duration : 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : PSK2MK
Your Journey will take around the Capital City - the melting pot of Jamaica's heritage, culture and culinary delights.
- Half-day sightseeing trip in Kingston from Kingston
- Immerse in the history, culture and heritage of the Island's busiest city.
- Visit the resting place of Jamaica's national Heroes, including the Monuments erected in their honour.
- Enjoy the captivating artistic talents on display at the National Gallery
- Have lunch like the world's fastest man at Usain Bolt's Tracks and Records Sports Bar and Lounge.
Visit the resting place of National Heroes of Jamaica, taking in the fine artistic talents at the National gallery and then have lunch at the Usain Bolt's Tracks and Records Sports Bar and Lounge, owned by the world's fastest man himself on a one half-day sightseeing tour of Kingston.
Eat while enjoying brand Jamaica, with a contemporary sophistication, that takes you on a journey from old school Jamaican culture to the most modern Audio-Visual experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to National Gallery and interior guided tour
- Visit to Jamaica's National Heroes Park
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)