Rose Hall Haunted Great House Night Tour from Montego Bay
- Duration : 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : P0K01L
If you're looking for something to do in Jamaica, the Rose Hall Great House is a great Montego Bay area attraction. The greatest of Jamaican great houses, the Rose Hall Great House has a story with all the elements of an engaging novel.
- Hotel/port pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Spend the time on an exciting journey through history on a haunted house tour
- Complimentary bottle of water
Built-in 1770 by John Palmer and his wife, the Rose Hall Great House eventually became the residence of their grandnephew, John Rose Palmer. In 1820, Palmer married Annie, a beautiful but feisty English girl.
Little did John know that his young wife possessed “black magic” powers that would eventually lead to his demise. During her reign as mistress of the plantation, Annie did away with two more husbands and countless lovers. “The White Witch of Rose Hall” has fascinated generations, and even today, there are those who claim to see Annie passing through the Great House.
Enjoy a candle-lit evening tour of the Rose Hall Great House, the former home of Jamaica’s White Witch, Annie Palmer. Your tour will include captivating and chilling stories of love, murder, and mystery skillfully told by knowledgeable guides. You’re sure to feel goosebumps as these eerie tales come to life in this grand estate, where ghost sightings have been reported over the years.
At the end of your tour, you can visit the dungeon, now transformed into a tavern called Annie’s Pub. Many visitors find that the famous rum cocktail, known as “Witches Brew” helps banish the spirits of ghosts or black magic they sense still lingering in the mansion.
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for persons with serious heart conditions or any other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Group Specials available for groups of 21 or more persons, click contact us option to your right to make your request.
- Cameras are not allowed inside the Great House, however, a Professional Photographer will be available to take souvenir photos at an additional cost.
- Take a little cash to purchase a souvenir at the gift shop, and drinks at the Annie's Pub.