Doctor's Cave Beach & Margaritaville Shared Shuttle Service from Falmouth
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PUCA60
Take leisurely time with the family at Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay! Sunbathe or swim in the translucent waters, described by doctors as curative and invigorating.
- Half-day admission pass to Doctor’s Cave Beach in Montego Bay
- Relax on the beach or swim in the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea
- Join in the fun with water sports, beach volleyball or snorkeling in the Montego Bay Marine Park
- Refresh yourself with a shower at Doctor’s Cave Bathing Club
- Find souvenirs at onsite gift shops
- Round-trip transport included
There’s a reason Doctor’s Cave Beach, known for its healing properties, is the most popular beach in Montego Bay. The crystal-clear water was declared by early 20th-century doctors (who entered the beach through a cave, since destroyed by a hurricane in 1932) to have curative properties for healing ailments and restoring good health. With temperatures ranging year-round from 78 – 84 degrees Fahrenheit (22 – 28 degrees Celsius), the buoyant water is an ideal place for a dip.
If you’re feeling active, choose from a selection of water sports and games (own expense) like beach volleyball, a water trampoline or searching for marine life as you snorkel the coral reef — part of the Montego Bay Marine Park. If you just want to relax, you can rent a beach chair or lilo (inflatable mattress) to place under the shade of an umbrella (each at own expense) on the manicured beach.
When you’re hungry, just head to the Groovy Grouper Beach Bar and Grill to purchase a meal or drink (own expense). Or find sundries and souvenirs at the gift shops, where a cyber café is available. You’ll find well-kept changing rooms, showers and bathrooms at Doctor’s Cave Bathing Club to refresh yourself before return transport to your hotel.Included
- Port Pick up and Drop off
- Admission to Doctors Cave Beach
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear your swimwear under your clothes and bring a towel and water shoes