Rose Hall Great House Day Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PEWQW6
If you're looking for something to do in Jamaica, the Rose Hall Great House is a great Montego Bay area attraction. The greatest of Jamaican great houses, the Rose Hall Great House has a story with all the elements of an engaging novel. Built in 1770 by John Palmer and his wife, it eventually became the residence of their grandnephew, John Rose Palmer. In 1820, Palmer married Annie, a beautiful but feisty English girl.
Little did John know that his young wife possessed “black magic” powers that would eventually lead to his demise. During her reign as mistress of the plantation, Annie did away with two more husbands and countless lovers. “The White Witch of Rose Hall” has fascinated generations, and even today, there are those who claim to see Annie passing through the Great House.
Come and take in the historic tour of the Rose Hall Great House.
- Cameras are not allowed inside the Great House however a Professional Photographer will be available to take souvenir photos at a cost of $10 US.
- Take a little cash to purchase souvenir at the gift shop, and drinks at the Annie's Pub.
- Round-Trip transportation
- Tour Admission fee
- Well appointed air conditioned vehicles
- Professional Chauffeurs