Rose Hall Great House Day Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PEWQW6
If you're looking for something to do in Jamaica, the Rose Hall Great House is a great Montego Bay area attraction. The greatest of Jamaican great houses, the Rose Hall Great House has a story with all the elements of an engaging novel.
- Hotel/Port pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Spend time on an exciting journey through history
- Complimentary bottle of water
Built-in 1770 by John Palmer and his wife, it eventually became the residence of their grandnephew, John Rose Palmer. In 1820, Palmer married Annie, a beautiful but feisty English girl.
Little did John know that his young wife possessed “black magic” powers that would eventually lead to his demise. During her reign as mistress of the plantation, Annie did away with two more husbands and countless lovers. “The White Witch of Rose Hall” has fascinated generations, and even today, there are those who claim to see Annie passing through the Great House.
Come and take in the historic tour of the Rose Hall Great House.
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for persons with serious heart conditions or any other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Group Specials available for groups of 21 or more persons, click contact us option to your right to make your request.
- Cameras are not allowed inside the Great House, however, a Professional Photographer will be available to take souvenir photos at an additional cost.
- Take a little cash to purchase a souvenir at the gift shop, and drinks at the Annie's Pub.