Dunn's River Cruise and Reef Snorkeling Adventure Tour from Kingston
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: St. Ann
- Product code: PG59PA
Your Glass Bottom Boat Ride and Snorkeling Adventure provides the perfect way to experience the Caribbean Sea and its underwater life, Jamaica style. This amazing trip gets you away from the hustle and bustle of Kingston and allows you to see local towns, communities and picturesque countryside aboard your private bus tour to the beautiful beach cove in Ocho Rios.
This limited first class adventure will have you celebrating your under water experience in Ocho Rios the ideal choice for anyone wanting to snorkel Caribbean reefs.
Enjoy the backdrop of Ocho Rios from the sea as you snorkel and sun bath in the cool waters of the Caribbean Sea. Kick back and relax as our professional crew take care of you on this amazing adventure on land and at sea. You have the bus & boat all to yourself with no other guest on board.
After your swim you must be hungry grab a bite at one of the local jerk restaurant and a souvenir at a gift shop in town to remind you of Ocho Rios or Choose to add extra to your adventure with Dunn's River Falls Climb or Bob Sled at Mystic Mountain or do both! This is a great family or group tour, or a get away for couples.
- Private Hotel Pick-up and Drop- off
- Highlight Bus Tour
- Snorkeling Gear & Life Vest
- Glass Bottom Boat Ride along Dunn's River Coastline
- Snorkeling on the reef
- Lunch Stop
- Souvenir Stop
- All admissions and activity fees
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Minimum Age for this activity is 4 years
- Children under 12 yrs. must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Bring a towel & cash for food and souvenir .
- Book Dunn's River as Extra - 2 hrs
- Book Mystic Mountain as Extra - 2 hrs