Hike & Camp in The Blue Mountains from Kingston
- Duration: 24 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Saint Andrew, Holywell
- Product code: PVMPKK
The camp site at Holywell is situated at approximately 900 metres (3,000 feet) above sea-level and is home to endemic species of birds and plant life. The information centre, trails and recreational areas creates the most convenient atmosphere to experience nature and to learn about the local environment.
- Guided Water Fall trail and Oatley Mountain trail hike
- Coffee Farm Walking Tour
- Dine at a blue mountain cafe
- Spend the night in a comfortable camping tent
- Return Transfer in Kingston
- Dedicated car and driver
Hotel pick up in Kingston.
Pass through local communities perched on the hills as you journey to the campsite. Enjoy photo stops along the way as you capture the breath taking view of the City of Kingston from the Mountain.
Creighton coffee farm tour.
Visit Blue Mountain's premier coffee farm and experience the growing, harvesting and processing of the world famous coffee then enjoy brewed cup as you overlook the mountains and savoir your experience.
Stop at nearby mountain eatery for lunch and replenishment to prepare for the rest of your adventure. Choose from the available menu mostly local cuisine of fish, chicken or seasonal vegetables. (meals at own cost)
Holywell National Forest Reserve Park
Get settled into the campsite and get acclimatized to the smell, sites and sound of this mountainous environment then set off for a 1:30 hrs guided hike through the Waterfalls Trail.
Return to Camp Site
Refresh yourself for dinner
6:00 - 7:00 pm
Have dinner at one of the exquisite mountain style cafe.
Choose from the available menu mostly local cuisine of fish, chicken or seasonal vegetables cooked in ways probable never had before. (meals at own cost)
Return to Camp Site
Enjoy roasted marshmallow & hot chocolate as you enjoy each other company under the stars before bedding down. (optional activity - See details in options section click the book now tab)
7:00 am next day.
Campsite coffee & hot chocolate breakfast
Awaken to the freshest air in the world and most beautiful scenery grab a campsite snack then walk around the park in your environs to soak up the Blue Mountains. (optional activity - See details in options section click the book now tab)
Oatley Mountain trail hike
Get gears up and head out with your guide to the Oatley Mountain trail, prepare to experience the mounatins flora and fauna they are awaken.1:30 duration or less.
Return & Break Camp
Return to your hotel in Kingston
- Tent 1 night
- Cot or Air bed
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Return transportation to Blue Mountain
- Transportation to Meals( Lunch, Dinner)
- Guided Coffee Plantation Hike
- Guided Trail Hikes
- Dedicated Car & Driver Guide
We recommend that you:
- wear comfortable walking shoes (sneakers or hiking shoes) and long pants & shirt
- bring a sweater because it can get very cool/cold at times.
- bring blanket, towel and overnight toiletries
- Not recommended for pregnant women or persons with health problems