River Rapids Rafting Adventure from Montego Bay
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PR2A6Q
With your captain steering the raft from the rear, you use teamwork to navigate the beautiful Rio Bueno river, enjoy passing over multiple rapids and stopping for a swim or a swing on the jungle rope by the riverside.
- Learn Jamaican slang and sing reggae tunes with the hilarious tour guide, while floating lazily along the Rio Bueno.
- Sit back and relax as lazy river currents carry you through the rainforest to fast-paced rapids.
- With help from your tour guide, have a blast maneuvering your raft through class 2 whitewater rapids.
- Swim, jump or swing off on a rope from an elevated dock into the river- a popular activity enjoyed by all!
Your rafting adventure begins as you arrive at the River Rapids attraction to meet your friendly tour guide and captain. After checking in and putting on some safety gear, you follow your guide on a short walk through the beautiful rain forest to find your raft at the starting point. After listening to some basic paddling and safety instructions, you and the rest of the crew will board your raft and begin your adventure downstream.
With your captain steering the raft from the rear, you use teamwork to navigate the beautiful Rio Bueno river while you float over various sections of class 1 and 2 rapids. As you enter the calm area under the almond trees, you can jump in for a chance to swim in the cool water, try out the rope swing, and take a few moments to admire the wonderful scenery of the surrounding river valley. After your stop, its time to take your seat again and let the river currents carry your raft over a few more rapids as you pass under an old colonial stone bridge and head towards the Caribbean Sea.
Once at sea, your guide leads you to a private beach located at the end of Bengal Bay. At the beach, you have another 45 minutes to swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea, have a drink at the bamboo bar while enjoying some reggae beats, and relax after your awesome river rafting experience!
- Hotel/Port Pick up and Drop off
- Admission to River Rafting Tour
- All safety equipment
- Tour guide at attraction
- Meals & Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Weight limit: 250 lbs
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring a towel and water shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. Rafting is not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other medical conditions.