Bob Marley Museum Tour from Kingston
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingston, Jamaica
- Product code: PBCUHC
The Bob Marley Museum is the former home of the reggae legend. Bob’s home is filled with rich memories and treasured mementos, which seek to preserve the life and accomplishment of this great Jamaican and outstanding musician.
- Immerse yourself in the life of Bob Marley
- Learn about the history of reggae and how this musician has added his own flare to the music
- See the many treasures left behind by the legendary musician
Enter the Museum and allow us to envelop you with the sights and sounds of Bob, as you take a guided tour of this Jamaican Heritage site. Your friendly, charming and knowledgeable guides will escort you through the grounds, which include the Main House, Exhibition Hall, Theatre, Gift Shop and Café.
All the original rooms have been kept as they were when Bob lived here to ensure authenticity. The displays include a life size 3-dimensional hologram of Brother Bob from the One Love Peace Concert in 1978, his Grammy Lifetime Achievement award, his personal Recording Studio, his bedroom, favourite clothing, a vast array of Gold and Platinum Records received from all around the World, as well as the costumes of his back-up singers, the I-Threes.
The air conditioned Theatre boasts modern state-of-the-art projection equipment, where live performances of Bob are highlighted to each guided tour, the “One Love Café” serves some of Bob’s favourite recipes and juices, and you will find a variety of Bob Marley souvenir items available at the Bob Marley Gift Shop.Included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Admission fee
- Well appointed air conditioned vehicles
- Professional Chauffeur'
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes.