Jungle River Tubing Adventure from Runaway Bay
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: PAQJWB
With the river currents carrying you through the rainforest, you sit back and relax while admiring the scenery of the surrounding landscape.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Learn Jamaican slang and sing reggae tunes with the hilarious tour guide, while floating lazily along the Rio Bueno.
- Sit back and relax as lazy river currents carry you through the rainforest
- Swim, jump or swing off on a rope from an elevated dock into the river
Your River Tubing Adventure starts with your pick up at your hotel lobby and you are driven in comfort to the River Rapids- located in a mountain valley near the major tourist towns of Ocho Rios, Falmouth, and Montego Bay. Soon you meet up with your fun-loving tour guide and other adventure seekers. You will get protective gear (because your safety is our priority): a helmet and a life jacket.
After handing everyone their plush rubber tubes, the tour guide will lead you and the group over the Irie footbridge, down to the Rio Bueno. You are now able to embark on your unforgettable water adventure!
After a few more rapids, the river currents start to slow down and you begin your boat ride (weather permitting) into the Caribbean Sea. Your boat ride takes you to a private beach where you can enjoy a cold Daiquiri or Red Stripe Beer and eat some good home-styled jerked pork.
Jerked pork is a Jamaican dish loved by all Jamaicans. Sample while here on the River Rapids tour and make your excursion even more unforgettable!
• Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
• Admission to Jungle River Tubing Tour
• All safety equipment (includes sizes under 50lbs)
• Tour guide at the attraction
• Food and Drinks
• Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children 8-11 must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring: water shoes, towel, swimwear, water-proof camera, and cash for food and souvenirs.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. Tubing is not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other medical conditions.