Port Royal Heritage Tour from Kingston
- Duration : 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : P85C3U
Plan a visit to Port Royal, once known as the busiest city of the Caribbean and during the time of the Buccaneers, Port Royal was a bustling center for trading legitimate and ill-gotten wealth.
- Hotel/port pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive through the city to Port Royal
- Historic Tour of the former City of Pirates
- Complementary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Disaster has befallen this city many times throughout the years. It has been repeatedly ravaged by hurricanes, fires and earthquakes. The largest of these earthquakes occurred in 1692, sending 90% of the city under water.
Port Royal is now a sleepy fishing town containing crumbling run-down remnants of its former glory, but still a great place to come to relax and enjoy the laid back atmosphere of a town enjoying "the simple life".
On your heritage tour you will visit a few noted attractions of Port Royal including critically acclaimed fish and seafood restaurants, Fort Charles including the museum and the Giddy House.
After your activities, enjoy a delectable lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Port Royal's seafood restaurants, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swim wear under your cloths and water shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Group Specials available for groups of 21 or more persons, click contact us option to your right to make your request.