Port Royal Heritage Tour from Kingston
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingston, Jamaica
- Product code: P85C3U
Plan a visit to Port Royal, once known as the busiest city of the Caribbean and during the time of the Buccaneers, Port Royal was a bustling center for trading legitimate and ill-gotten wealth.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive through the city to Port Royal
- Historic Tour of the former City of Pirates
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Disaster has befallen this city many times throughout the years. It has been repeatedly ravaged by hurricanes, fires, and earthquakes. The largest of these earthquakes occurred in 1692, sending 90% of the city under water.
Walk and drive through the remains of this once glorious city now a sleepy fishing town. Discover secrets and wonders of the sunken city and explore the remains of the famous forts that were left spared. Hear rumours and tales about the fascinating events which unfolded in this town. Eat the foods that make the town unique.
Enjoy the sleepy town and savor the taste of the fish gathered by the fishermen of Port Royal. Get souvenirs to remember this once great city and enjoy the whole of Jamaica with a little touch from El Sol Vida.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible