Blue Mountain Coffee and Port Royal Heritage Tour from Kingston
From USD US$165.00
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingston, Kingston Parish
- Product code: PESVSL-IBL
- Blue Mountain Highlight
- Tour the world-famous Blue Mountain Coffee Farm for a peek into how one of the world most expensive coffee is farmed and processed
- Tour the sleepy town of Port Royal once known and the city of Pirates and the Wickedest City
- Private Transportation for Transfers and all Tours.
After your activities, enjoy a delectable lunch at Port Royal at your choice of restaurants or one of the many local eateries
After lunch enjoy a relaxing drive to the Blue Mountain country side. Upon arrival at Blue Mountain, we will go unto the hills sides Creighton Blue Mountain Coffee Farm by private minivan for a 1.5 Hour tour where you will get to see how the famous Blue Mountain coffee is grown and harvested.
After you have completed you Blue Mountain Coffee tour, you will be driven back to your hotel in air conditioned comfort.
Overnight guest will have their return transfer to the Kingston International Airport the following morning based approx. 2.5 - 3 hours prior to their flight departure time.
- Round-trip Airport Transfer (For Stop Over Visitors)
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Half Day Excursion to a Blue Mountain Coffee Farm
- Half Day Excursion to Port Royal
- Lunch Reservation (Meals at Guest's Cost)
- English Guides at Attractions
- All Entrance fees
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Language Guides (Available as an Optional
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes