Konoko Falls and Garden Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: P0KTNV
Explore lush botanical gardens before climbing up the rocks of the beautiful Konoko Falls, located in the heart of Ocho Rios. Along the way, cool off in several natural pools and dip under the falls for a natural shoulder massage, courtesy of the cascading waters.
- Serene walk through a lush & tropical botanical garden
- Chance to climb rocks all the way to the top of Konoko Falls
- 2 different natural swimming pools created by the falls
- Sweeping views overlooking Ocho Rios from the top
- Exotic birds, koi ponds & friendly bars & restaurants
Wander through the tropical flora of the gardens, listening to the chirping of exotic birds and admiring beautiful orchids. Stroll beside the river as it flows into serene ponds filled with bright koi, and then make your way up to the waterfall terrace to enter the falls and start your climb.
On your guided tour you will clamber up the water-soaked rocks as the falls tumble down around you, and stop at the Maja swimming pool along the way for a quick dip. Keep climbing up until you reach the very top of the falls, where you can take in a sweeping panorama over Ocho Rios and kick back at the Nana natural pool before beginning your descent down the stairs. Grab a bite to eat at the Jerk Pit or a refreshing drink at the bar before heading back to your hotel or cruise ship.
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Professional Chauffeur'
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Falls climbing not suitable for pregnant women
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swim wear under your cloths and water shoes for the climbing of the falls