Rafting on the Martha Brae from Falmouth
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth
- Product code: PZ6Q7K
Board a uniquely Jamaican 30-foot (9-m) bamboo raft and glide down the scenic Martha Brae River. Spend your day comfortably rafting this 3-mile (4.8-km) river, learning historical legends of Martha Brae, and jumping in the warm Jamaican water along the way.
- Trip down the Martha Brae River on a unique bamboo raft
- A detailed narrative of the river's rich history & legends
- Panoramic views along the scenic riverbank
- Sightings of abundant Jamaican flora & fauna
Your excursion begins in Rafter's Village, a 6-acre (3.6-ha) town with picnic grounds, a full bar, swimming pool, restrooms, and a souvenir shop. When you're ready, sit back in a relaxing 2-seat bamboo raft and enjoy a tropical rum punch cocktail as you set off down the Martha Brae.
Throughout this 1-hour journey, your knowledgeable guide explains the river's history, legends, and myths. Soak up the sun and learn about the abundance of wildlife that flock to the river's scenic banks. If you want to cool off, jump into the refreshing river water and swim alongside the raft.
At the end of your experience, enjoy lunch (Meals and Drinks not Included) at one of Jamaica's Jerk Restaurants enjoying the delicious meal with a cold Redstripe Beer or Tropical Fruit Punch before returning to your hotel or the cruise port with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel/Port Pick up and Drop off
- Admission to River Rafting Tour
- Complimentary welcome fruit drink
- English Speaking Guide
- Meals & Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Bring: Water shoes, towel, swimwear, cash for food and souvenirs
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Children ages 2 and younger not allowed
Rafting is not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other medical conditions.