Jungle River Boarding Adventure Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: P9Z4M1
Plan a visit to the scenic Rio Bueno, in the tropical parish of Trelawny. This River Boarding Adventure in the rapids of the cool river waters will be an experience to remember.
- Hotel/port pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive into the Jamaican countryside
- Spend the time filled with splashing, and rope swinging like Tarzan
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Jungle River Boarding adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby or the cruise ship terminal and you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the beautiful Rio Bueno.
Your group of experienced guides, who will be with you every step of the way will provide an introductory session to ensure your safety and full enjoyment of the tour. Gear up, take hold of your river board and jump into the refreshing water, instantly cooled and ready to begin your incredible journey downstream through the many class 2 river rapids and splashing cascades.
Halfway through the 3-mile journey, you will stop at the rope swing to try out your Tarzan skills and take a little break time under the bamboo trees. After the rope swing, you re-enter the river and surf a few more rapids before passing under the old stone bridge. From here the currents take you into the Caribbean Sea where you can paddle your river board towards shore and enjoy an easy walk along the sandy shore towards a small private beach.
On the way back have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centers, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice-cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned vehicles
- All Safety Gear and Water Board
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum Age is 12 years
- Maximum Weight: 200 lbs.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and water shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible
Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. River Boarding is not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other medical conditions.