Jungle River Kayaking Adventure Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PX3X00
Plan a visit to the scenic Rio Bueno, in the tropical parish of Trelawny. This Kayaking Adventure in the rapids of the cool river waters will be an experience to remember.
- Hotel/port pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive into the Jamaican countryside
- Spend the time filled with splashing, and rope swinging like Tarzan
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Jungle River Kayaking adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby or the cruise ship terminal and you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the beautiful Rio Bueno.
Your group of experienced guides will greet you then take you on a short walking path that runs along the riverbank, leading you to an open area where you will find your kayak waiting. After some safety lessons and a quick gear check, you will launch your kayak into the river and immediately feel the cool effects of the rushing water.With your tour guide paddling ahead, the swift currents carry your kayak downstream, challenging you and your partner to paddle confidently through various areas of exciting class 2 rapids and picturesque river pools. As you pass under the old stone bridge, the currents begin to fade and your kayak takes a calm ride into the Caribbean Sea. Once at sea, you paddle at your own pace along the coastline until you arrive at a private beach for a cool drink and some time to relax.
On the way back have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centers, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice-cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned vehicles
- All Safety Gear and Kayak
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum Age is 12 years
- Maximum Weight: 400 lbs per Kayak
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and water shoes
- Bring a towel
- Not Wheelchair accessible
Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. Kayaking is not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other serious medical conditions.