Irie Blue Hole, Horseback Ride n Swim and River Tubing Adventure Tour from Runaway Bay
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: PDYJXV
Plan a visit to the scenic World Heritage Site of Seville for an adventurous horseback ride and swim tour, then to the famous Irie Blue Hole for a plunge in the cool blue waters along with a river tubing adventure to remember!
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the Jamaican countryside
- Spend the time filled with riding along historic sites, splashing in the cool blue waters at the Irie Blue Hole and braving the rapids on the white river on a river tubing adventure.
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby as you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the Seville World Heritage Site.
Your group of experienced guides, who will be with you every step of the way, will provide an introductory session to ensure your safety and full enjoyment of the tour. Gear up, mount your horse and prepare for a relaxing adventure as you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing the site of a Taino village, the preserved ruins of a sugar mill and many other points of interest around this World Heritage Site. The friendly and humorous guides will give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica.
After a short lunch, your next will provide a memorable adventure on the scenic White River. After boarding your tube, your well-trained guide will have you laughing while experiencing the rapids and calms of the White River. Relax and watch nature unfold the beauty of her flora and fauna as you drift downstream riding your tube through the river's twists, turns and rapids passing over limestone riverbeds and beneath arching bamboo.
Your next stop is the Island Gully Falls and Blue Hole, you will enjoy rustic nature at its best. Jump, dive or swing from ropes into the pristine watering hole. Swim under the waterfall and discover hidden caves or just sit on a rock and relax under the calming waters of the falls. Hike along the stream and discover more pools and waterfalls or relax on a rock and just absorb the sun’s rays, all while in the capable hands of an expert tour guide.
At the end of your adventure, enjoy a relaxing drive back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica! An optional shopping stop is available at your request.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- All Safety Gear
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be at least 3 ft in height
- Children under 18 years of age must wear a safety helmet (provided).
- Life jackets are required for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers (provided).
- Weight must not exceed 250 pounds
Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. Horseback Riding and ziplining are not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other serious medical conditions.